Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Good morning sms



(@) Smiling.... (!.!) Crying... (;) Angry... (:) Bored... (-)Proud... (o) Hungry... (,) Happy.. (?) Confused... (-.-)Sleepy Jo marji shakal bana lo nahana to padega... Good day Dear>
True friends are like morning,U cant
True friends are like morning,U cant have them whole day..,But can be sure theyll be there when u wake up Today,Tomorrow & forever...Good Morning.....
May your salty days be peppered
May your salty days be peppered with spicy love. May u bask in lemon sunshine, play on strawberry fields, under a vanilla sky.. in short have a Yummy day!
New Morning+ New Aim+ New Achievement
New Morning+ New Aim+ New Achievement + Ur Dedication + Commitment=Success...Just do it and win it Good Morning....
Dear Subscriber!Good Morning!!
Dear Subscriber!Good Morning!!!
Ur due date to take bath for this month is today...Please take bath by due date to avoid khujli,dandruf..... Thanks!!!!
A Relaxed mind,A peaceful soul,
A Relaxed mind,A peaceful soul,A joyful spirit,A healthy body,& a heart full of love... All these are my prayers for U have a Good Day...
hey dear... sun is not rising
hey dear... sun is not rising, birds hv not started chirping yet... is sumthin wrong with me or with this morning? ohh... nw i know y? i 4got 2 wish u GOOD MORNING!
I wish for SUN to warm U,MOON
I wish for SUN to warm U,MOON to charm U,A SHELTRING Angle so that nothing can Harm U...Faithful friends near U and everything U pray GOD to hear U...Good morning....
Wheen I pray I Don't C God But
Wheen I pray I Don't C God But I Know He Listen When I Sms I Don't C U But I Know U Read My Messages With A smile"Good Morning" By 4dy
So overall have a Good Day!
Wishing U...

G Morning
O
O
D

G
O Afternoon
O
D

G
O
O Evening
D

G
O
O
D Night
So overall have a Good Day!...
Keep smiling... :)
Dreams visit us when we
Dreams visit us when we r asleep but GOD is truly wise, he wakes us up each day & gives us every chance to make our dreams come true! Gud Morning
Never think of the past
Never think of the past it bring you tears... if u think of the future it brings fears.. so live in the present & have fun.... Good Morning
Words and hearts should
Words and hearts should be handle with care because words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest thing to repair. Good Morning.
Whenever I look at my palm,i

Whenever I look at my palm,i wonder which of those tiny cute cris cross lines made me so lucky two meet a sweet person like U Good Morning...
  Treat everyone with politeness,Even

 Treat everyone with politeness,Even those who are rude to U.....Not bcoz they are not nice,But bcoz u are nice....!!!**Good morning**
Hi, I dont have any special message

Hi, I dont have any special message to wish you good morning but you are my special friend so normal wish to you become a special wish from my side, good morning and have a great day
Silence Is The Best way To Keep

Silence Is The Best way To Keep Away Problems.Smile Is A powerful Tool To avoid Many Problems So Hav A silent Smile Always. GUD MORNING
Difficultis in your life do not come to

Difficultis in your life do not come to destroy u.... but to help u realise ue hidden potential &  power. Let difficulties know the U R DIFFICULT. Good Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment