Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 April 2011

MISS YOU SMS

ONGRATS.Your phone has been installed with a new puzzle game. To play,throw your phone against the wall.Then assemble the pieces....
Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S
Always start your day with a lot of... S E X S - SMILE E - ENERGY X - XCITEMENT so make S E X a daily habit, and youll always B SUCSEXFUL! in LIFE.

Come here,take off urs pants and knickers

Come here,take off urs pants and knickers, get on top of me, enjoy until u get satisfied, loving urs.....toilet!
Lastnite i went 2 bed without u.
Lastnite i went 2 bed without u..cold,naked,thinking of u, missing
ur warmth, ur soft touch against my skin. Where were u lastnite,
my lovely pyjamas
A girl phoned me the other day and said.
A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home
Press down down more Ok more YES
Press down down more Ok more YES ahh ohh yes almost there yeah oh shit harder SO GOOD ! mmmmm That's how I sex on text !
 

I really deeply wish tat u r here
I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.
He came at night,
He came at night,

explored my body,
got on top of me,
touched me,
he bit, sucked, swalowd,
when he was satisfyed,
he left,
i was hurt,
BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!!


Just Wondering..!
Just Wondering..!
Wud U Smile At Me If I Smile At U..?
Wud U Say Hello If I Greet U..?
Wud U Talk 2 Me If I Talk 2 U..?
Wud U Add "Too" If I Tell U "I Miss U"..?
Dilbara Really I Miss U From The Core !
 
To forget is heard to do,
To forget is heard to do, and to forget me is upto u, forget me forget me never,forget the text but not the sender.Miss you a lot
I heared  some whisper ur
I heared  some whisper ur name,but when i turned around 2 see u who it was , i notice i was alone, i realized it was my heart telling me that I MISS U
Under the sea, there lays a rock.
Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You' 
There are 24 hours in a DayNight
There are 24 hours in a DayNight, 10 hours for work, 8 hours for sleeping, 3 hours for eating, 2 hours for exercise and 1 hour for other activities, But all the 24 hours I do MISS U badly...
when i close my eyes
when i close my eyes before sleeping i watch u in the dark, When im sleeping i watch u in my dreams, When i open my eyes i found u before my eyes..And then I start Missing u for all the Day...
i miss u very much
,
i miss u very much,but i know  u miss me not.MISS ME OTHERWISE U WILL MISS ME FOREVER
Kaash dil ki awaz ka itna (In Urdu)
Kaash dil ki awaz ka itna asar ho jaaye Hum unhe yaad karen Aur unhe khabar ho jaaye !!!!Miss U So Much...
Can u keep a secret?

Can u keep a secret?
Between me & u
You promise?
I really need to tell u this...
Well...
I MISS U...
In My Lyf..I learned how 2 smile
In My Lyf..I learned how 2 smile.How 2 Laugh.How 2 HardWork.How 2 Love.How 2 cry..but i neva learned how 2 stop MISSING YOU...em MISSIN YA SO MUCH JANU By PsyCho
143 is numerically saying "I
143 is numerically saying "I MISS YOU" What if I ask u 23423 same as "DO YOU MISS ME TOO? Would u answer me 312 same as "YES I DO"
u r in my talks.u r in my eyes.
u r in my talks.u r in my eyes.u r in my feelings.u r in my thoughts.u r in my breath.u r in my work.u r in my mind.u r in my dreams.u r in my prayer.u r in my life.because u r in my heart.I miss u.
Me and U are like Hare
Me and U are like Hare and Tortoise.I remember u and miss u so fast like Hare, But da only one thing make me very slow then u at last; That is when u give me a SMILE 
my eyes miss u
my eyes miss u
my lips kiss u
my heart loves u
my hands need u
my mind calls u
my heart is 4 u and my love is 4 u i will die without u,so u have to be kind on me By ALA
Push down if you miss me
Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, .... me too
Tumne Suna nahi?
Wakei nahi suna?
CNN pe?
BBC pe?
PTV pe?
GEO pe?
FM-101,103,89, pe b nahi?
to mujsey sun lo phir
"I MISS U SO MUCH"
Monday  Tuesday  Wednesday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment