Search This Blog

Friday 24 June 2011

Romantic SMS


|
Romantic SMS is generally sent to or by the lover & beloved. Asian peoples prefer to send romantic urdu sms, for the rest of the world they can pick romantic sms messages in english here.
Some peoples are more attracted to send romantic love sms to express how much they love you or send romantic jokes to bring smile on the person they love.
Here we have made sms collection consist of following :-
Romantic Text Messages Romantic Love SMS Romantic Jokes
Romantic Poetry Romantic Urdu SMS Romantic Poems
Romantic Sayings Romantic Words Romantic Greetings
Tell your lover how much you love with these romantic messages:
posted in

Saans lene se bhi teri yaad aati hai


Saans lene se bhi teri yaad aati hai,
Har saans mein teri khushboo bas jati hai,
Kese kahoon ki saans se main zinda hoon,
Jab ki saans se pehle teri yaad aati hai.
posted in 

Falling in love with you was completely out of my control

|
Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.
posted in

Have a heart without you


Whats missing in H__RT? EA or U?
Pick EA & youll get a heart!
If u pick U, you will get hurt!
Id pick U coz its better to get hurt,
Than have a heart without U.
posted in Love SMS, Romantic SMS

If I'm gonna die tomorrow


If i would know that I'm gonna die tomorrow,
I'll spend 23 hours with u and
if u wonder what about the last hour
In that I'll find someone
who can take care of u
Love you always.

Whom I love the most

Share|
Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.

1 comment: