Search This Blog

Friday 13 May 2011

Love Text Messages - Love Messages - Poetry - Shayari - Quotes - SMS Txt Love Msgs Fwds

Read our following latest collection of Love Text Messages. Now you can forward these mobile text sms messages. Read our i love you quotes, love hurts quotes, love text messages and love messages. Show your love by sending LOVE messages. LOVE is such a beautiful emotion so: it can be expressed beautifully. Get perfect LOVE messages from our site and tell your loved ones that you love them by sending them LOVE phrases and LOVE sayings



If u wanna know how much i miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much you miss me,
& the other you miss is how much i miss.




********* Love text message ********



Let the dimples dig ur cheeks deep,
Smiling lips look gr8 on u,
Let d reason of ur happiness renew.
& i bet life itself will hav a crush on u!




******** Love text *********



You can live without the Person
who says "U R MINE"
But u can NEVER live without someone
who says "I M YOURS!"
May u be blessed with 1 such person in Life..!




********* Love message ********



A girl never express her liking 4 a boy
Thinking boy should express first
&
A boy never express with a fear of losing her as a friend
That's why love stories end before it starts..!




******** Love msg *********



Boy : I Love You Dear.. Girl : Sorry I Love Some one Else Who Have BMW Car, Boy : Dear , I Have "1000 Kg onion" 'n "500 Kg garlic"... Girl : Ohh..Sorry I Love You Too.. !



******** Best love message *********



You r my sweet sona
I dont want to you khona
plz give me your heart ka kona
Otherwise I will start rona dhona



------- Short love message ----------


Give laugh to all but smile to one
Give cheeks to all but lips to one
Give love to all but Heart to one
Let everybody love you
But you luv one



-------- Love text message ---------


Us ne kaha tmhain mjhse ktna pyar hai
Maine kaha sitaro ka koi shumar hai

Usne kaha kon tmhe subse ziada aziz hai
Maine kaha dil per jis ka ikhtiyar hai

Usne kaha konsa tohfa hy tmhe pasnd
Maine kaha woHI JO TM par udhar hai



-------- Messages of love ---------


If you truly love some1, then the only thing you want 4 them is to be happy even if its not with you.


-------- Love forward ---------


I love your dark eyes,
& your curly hair,
I love your smile,
& the way that you care.



------- Short love text message ----------


I feel something in my heart,
it's like a little flame, every time I see you,
this flame lights up, this flame is special for you,
bcoz I LOVE YOU!



------- Nice love message ----------


Your touch is with me always
It's burnt into my skin

As soft and warm as sun rays
When a summer day sets in.



-------- Best messages of love ---------


Whenever I day dream
and day dream I do
in my secret garden
I day dream of u.



-------- Love forward text message ---------


When time comes 4 you to give your
heart to some1 make sure you select
some1 who will never break your heart
bcuz broken hearts has never spare parts.



-------- I love you text message ---------


Trouble is a part of your life,
and if you don't share it, you don't
give the person that loves you
enough chance to love you enough.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment